Just a few of the things Ofsted said about us .........
- Children show that they feel a sense of belonging at the club
- staff skills in teaching, ensure that children are provided with a broad range of activities. This helps them to continue making good progress across all areas of learning and development
- Activities are supported by the staff group, who understand that children become deeply involved in projects that are linked to their interests.
- Staff understand that play is a key opportunity for children to think creatively, solve problems and link ideas. They play a key role in the play by offering new materials and the space for them to extend their play
- Staff spend time talking to, and playing with, the children
- The safeguarding and welfare requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage are understood by the management team. They lead the staff team well and implement procedures that promote good care, learning and development.
- Parents are complimentary about the care received by their children and receive a daily exchange of information. They comment that they would 'recommend the club to anyone'. Furthermore, they love the fact that 'children make friends with children from many different schools'
A copy of the latest report can be downloaded from the home page